The 2017-W American Eagle “Burnished” Gold is on pace to be the lowest mintage coin of its type
Limited Promotion-Priced Inventory Now Available - hand-signed by John Mercanti, Mike Castle, or Thomas Cleveland
Each year, the United States Mint strikes a small number of special uncirculated or “Burnished” Gold Eagle coins. As few as 5,829 have been issued in a year, with numbers consistently more scarce than those for the Proof issue. Scarcity is the single best predictor for enhanced collector value, and even recent issues of the Burnished Eagle can command prices almost double their bullion value. Right now we have a special inventory of these coins, certified by NGC and PCGS. When these coins are gone, so will their special promotional pricing. Call now for pricing and availability!
- NGC and PCGS MS-70 specimens available at special pricing - limited availability of hand-signed grade certificates by John Mercanti, Mike Castle, and Thomas Cleveland.
- One Troy ounce gold content.
- Official, legal tender issue from The United States Mint.
- Struck at the elite West Point mint facility, with W mintmark not found on regular issue coins.
- Consistently low mintages can fuel enhanced collector value, far beyond bullion prices.