Silver - for safety, security, and opportunity
For thousands of years, silver has been used as a store of wealth and value. Along with gold it represents the very foundation of the idea of money. Holding physical silver gives you secure savings that aren’t subject to the risks associated with currency and paper assets. Its value may rise and fall with market cycles, but it will never become worthless. Silver will always be a liquid asset in both the very best and very worst of times.
Some say that silver is poised for a dramatic bull run, with record-topping prices possible. Time will tell if that is true. We believe silver is best seen as a safe store of value with the potential for surprising growth.
We offer a wide variety of ways for you to acquire and hold silver:
- American Eagle Silver coins - legal tender issue from The United States Mint
- America the Beautiful Silver coins - legal tender issue from The United States Mint
- Historic U.S. Silver coins - Morgan Dollars, Peace Dollars, "junk silver," and more
- Foreign Mint Sovereign Silver coins - investment-grade coins from around the world
- Rounds, bars, and other instruments