Popular one-ounce silver coins from around the world
A perennial favorite among American investors and collectors
Stunning new design features laser etching technology that makes the coin impossible to counterfeit
A perennial favorite among silver collectors. Kookaburra coins offer stunning finish detail.
Struck at the oldest mint in North America, the Libertad enjoys rich tradition and modern appeal.
Prized by many for their ever-changing design, portraying one of nature's most endearing animals.
Great Britain's Royal Mint has attracted strong collector interest with its new Queen's Beasts series of coins. Ten designs reflect the ten beasts represented in English heraldry.
Queen's Beasts Silver Offers Collector Appeal Through 2020 and Beyond
Great Britain's Royal Mint has introduced a series of coins celebrating the ten heraldic beasts, carved into stone, that stood guard over the coronation of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth. First released in 2016, the coins will be released over time, through 2020. Their stunning artistry and limited availability offer a bullion-type investment holding with real potential for enhanced collector values over time. Call about availability and pricing on these exciting issues.
Canadian Silver Wolf - Third in the Royal Mint's Predator series
- One Troy Ounce silver weight
- Official, legal tender issue from The Royal Canadian Mint
- Third issue in a four coin "Canadian Predator" series.
- Limited mintage of only 300,000 coins!
- No inflated collector premiums!
- Order 25 coins - receive sealed Mint Roll!
- ALWAYS A CASH/QUANTITY DISCOUNT - CALL US!
- 10-DAY FULL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE