New for 2018 - Silver Krugerrand coins
The original bullion coin - available in silver after 50 years
When it was introduced in 1967, the South African Krugerrand gold coin became the first modern bullion issue. After 50 years, the South African Mint has finally introduced a companion silver bullion coin, with low premiums designed to make it a popular option for silver investors. Call for pricing on this exciting new issue!
Popular one-ounce silver coins from around the world
Queen's Beasts Silver Offers Collector Appeal Through 2020 and Beyond
Great Britain's Royal Mint has introduced a series of coins celebrating the ten heraldic beasts, carved into stone, that stood guard over the coronation of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth. First released in 2016, the coins will be released over time, through 2020. Their stunning artistry and limited availability offer a bullion-type investment holding with real potential for enhanced collector values over time. Call about availability and pricing on these exciting issues.
Canadian Silver Wolf - Third in the Royal Mint's Predator series
- One Troy Ounce silver weight
- Official, legal tender issue from The Royal Canadian Mint
- Third issue in a four coin "Canadian Predator" series.
- Limited mintage of only 300,000 coins!
- No inflated collector premiums!
- Order 25 coins - receive sealed Mint Roll!
- ALWAYS A CASH/QUANTITY DISCOUNT - CALL US!
- 10-DAY FULL SATISFACTION GUARANTEE